[plug] 'australian cheap domains' spammers?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Mar 11 15:38:13 WST 2005

Well what has me worried, and since this is a public list I'll add that
I'm not accusing just wondering, is that to do a whois, you have to know
the name exists. And its a pretty obsure sort of name too.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.