[plug] Nero launches a version for Linux.

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Mar 17 13:31:45 WST 2005

Just because something might be for an open source operating system, or
is just generally open source doesn't by definition mean it has to be
free.  Open source doesn't automatically mean free.

I personally think its a good thing, the more commercial software
companies that make software for Linux, the more likely we are to see
widespread usage of it.  The less barriers there are for someone to use
Linux as a desktop OS in a commercial or even home environment, the better.

/ Ben