[plug] Nero launches a version for Linux.

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Mar 17 13:39:24 WST 2005

Craig Ringer wrote:

> My favourite CD burning program remains `cdrecord' ;-)

These days, for burning simple CDs I quite like the integrated
Nautilus CD burner.  It isn't incredibly featureful, but it's painless
and faster to operate than K3B or digging up a cdrecord/mkisofs
command line.

Also, right-clicking on an ISO in Nautilus and picking "write to CD"
is pretty convenient too :-)

> I do use K3B for mastering images, and Nero on Windows.

Can't beat K3B for features.  I use it for DVDs, although I note that
growisofs has a marginally less evil command line than cdrecord (not
to mention as an author with a less...forceful...personality).

Cameron.