[plug] Growing Your I.T. Business V1.0

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Mar 18 14:23:26 WST 2005

Dear PLUGers

I was talking to Scott about this event last night and wondering if a bunch
of people are going to want to register at the last moment.

Our deal with the catering and so forth means we need to give them fairly
advanced notice so if you haven't seen the event page, please have a look
and decide if the event is for you and get in touch with us soon.

http://www.slpwa.asn.au/events

Various SLPWA people have worked to make this an informative but also
a good day to meet up and talk about all things Linux and OSS. We
really saw some lively discussion at AOSS6 and realised how important it
was to get up from the keyboard and use the face-to-face protocol (with
handshaking ;-)

If the short discussion session looks daunting, please be assured that
you can lurk :-) .. or check out the demonstration gear on display.

We'd like to see you on the day :-)
Harry