[plug] Growing Your I.T. Business V1.0

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Mon Mar 21 18:23:01 WST 2005

Hi PLUGers

This is almost the last week to register your attendance. While we have
a few registrations, due to the low cost (we created it to be cost) we
need a few more.

If you are interested in having more Open-source orientated conferences
in Perth it is important that you register soon. The next two weeks are
short weeks (due to Easter) so time is limited.

SLPWA plan to do these conferences on a semi regular basis but right now
support is needed to start. We purposely discounted SLPWA and AUUG to
encourage a more local community guided approach to Open-Source in WA.

Don't forget it is catered. There will be plenty of coffee, food and
time to discuss Open-source issues with like minded people.

It is also an opportunity to see the Department of Industry and
Resources Open-Source WA Demonstration Centre www.opensource.wa.gov.au.

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 14:23 +0800, harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au