[plug] Linux Gaming

Steve autobot at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 18 17:03:55 WST 2005

Hi all,
Im really interested in trying to get Games running on Linux and have had
reasonable success from Wine and Native games on debian.  The next step I want
to do is let online gamers know about linux as a gaming platform by:
a) Currently doing this in online games through my nick name and telling ppl
b) ONE DAY be the first to host a LinuxLAN, if this hasnt been done already,
where quite possibly only have linux OSes running clients and servers. Ive just
been to a few LANs and compete quite equally with the 'other' OSes. Or OS.

Anyway my question is, Am i alone, or is anyone else interested in this also?
And does anyone care? hehe

let me know

cheers
~Shanon