[plug] growing your i.t. business

Sibian isibian at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 23 02:13:57 WST 2005

I'm keen to come and I've got the money ready to pay, just having
trouble getting onto the slpwa website. For some reason it won't come up
in my browser. I've tried slpwa.asn.au/events and a whole range of
derivatives. I even ran it through Google and tried hitting it from
there. Is their site down at the moment? Is it something happening from
my end? Have I got the right site?

If someone else could hit it and let me if it comes up I'd appreciate
it, or if there's an alternative booking method. :-)

Cheers,

Sibian