[plug] growing your i.t. business

Sibian isibian at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 23 02:33:13 WST 2005

garry wrote:

>>  Is it something happening from my end? Have I got the right site?
>

> You must use IE...

Hey, no swearing like that on this site thank you. I'm using Mozilla. :-)

I tried it again and it gives me the error message: slpwa.asn.au could
not be found, please check the name and try again :-(
Not sure, I've never had that problem before. Other sites still come up
fine, so my browser seems to be working. Could it be blocked by Norton?
I've set it up pretty tight. I hit this site about a week ago though and
it worked fine.

Sibian