[plug] growing your i.t. business

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:52:17 WST 2005

> I tried it again and it gives me the error message: slpwa.asn.au could
> not be found, please check the name and try again :-(
> Not sure, I've never had that problem before. Other sites still come up
> fine, so my browser seems to be working. Could it be blocked by Norton?
> I've set it up pretty tight. I hit this site about a week ago though and
> it worked fine.

We're having trouble with the machine that hosts the domain name (but
the site itself is elsewhere). Obviously some folks have it cached and
you don't... should be fixed soon.

HTH
Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.