[plug] [OT] pc builting confusion

Ryan Smith ryan at westnet.net.au
Tue Mar 22 18:50:02 WST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 02:33:25AM -0800, WolfBite wrote:
| 10 YEARS??
|
| is'nt that like asking for t model ford to last afew
| hundred years? (it could but just end up sitting
| there? :)
Yeah I think its a bit of an over expectation too.

| I think currently your doing good if you get more than
| 2-3 years?
mmm. I would hope to think that even I would get more than that. Then
again I'm someone who has a 586 sitting in the office because its very
quiet and I might want to use it one day.

| Wonder how many windows bill will have tried to make
| us buy by then :) currently their looking at plans to
| RENT us the software (you have to pay each month)
That is dodgy. If they lowered the price a bit more people would
actually buy it instead of using pirate copies.

Ryan