[plug] back again - gmail

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:43:03 WST 2005

Sorry to persist on this topic :-(

I got an invite offlist (thanks), but can't actually register at gmail.
I made sure to accept all cookies and fill in all the fields of the form
- including the word verification, but google just keeps throwing me
back to the form and not accepting that I've input the verifying word
correctly.  Tried and tried until I'm blue in the face.  Using galeon on
FC3.

Anyone had similar problems?

Anyone know the link for support at gmail (I can't find any) if that's
where I need to go?

Anyone know why life was never meant to be easy ;-) ?

Regards, Gavin