[plug] [solved] [Fwd: back again - gmail]

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 20:42:53 WST 2005

I had no luck trying the gmail registration with both galeon and
mozilla.  After about 10 failed tries across both (clearing cookies and
cache each time) I used firefox and it worked first time.  Whew.  Funny
that mozilla didn't work, because it says here that it should:
http://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6557

and funny that I got nowhere with galeon since it's built from mozilla
and google says it supports lots of browser types :-(

I got there in the end - thanks for help to those that responded.

Gavin