[plug] CSI not compatible with Firefox?

Mark Dixon MarkDixon at iiNet.net.au
Thu Mar 24 08:26:24 WST 2005

Hi.

I tried to set up CSI through Firefox but got a message I can only
describe as "cute": "You are currently using an incompatible browser ...".

I stopped using the Microsoft browser some time ago because it is such a
big security risk.  I went to Mozilla and then Firefox because they are
more secure and render HTML more closely to the international HTTP
standards than MS-IE does.  So I wonder if you could fix the ATO digital
certificate installation, either:

1. so that it is compatible with the popular standards-based browsers.

2. or so that it puts up a more accurate message, such as:  "Our server
software is not compatible with your browser.  Please bear with us till
we can get around to fixing that and consider using Microsoft's browser
while you are waiting (warning MS-IE opens up your computer to trojans,
viruses, worms, phishing and a host of other network nasties, so proceed
with caution if you choose this option)".

Sincerely, Mark Dixon.