[plug] [OT] gigabyte

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 20:27:32 WST 2005

thanks anyway

always nice to atleast have comparison numbers to
compare with :)

with me getting 45 MB/sec as stock speed I shouldnt
complain

once my machine is back together (currently stripped
down for dedusting, cleaning, repartition and
reinstall of xp and gentoo) Ill do some numbers (and
bonnie)

thanks again.
Wolfbite