[plug] Workshop on Monday 26 March

Bret Busby bret.busby at operamail.com
Sat Mar 26 11:10:27 WST 2005

Will anyone be at the above workshop, who is familiar with setting up SQWebmail?

I found a HowTo at  http://workaround.org/articles/ispmail-sarge/ , to install and set up SQWebmail with Debian and Postfix, but it does not seem to work. The HowTo involved using Postfix, SQWebmail, MySQL, Spamassassin, Clamavis, Amavis and SASL and some courier packages (POP3 and IMAP)

Also, whereas we have been using fetchmail to download emails from an ISP, and procmail to put the messasges in the relevant mailboxes, the above HowTo appears to not include instructions as to how to get messages from an upline mailserver and deposit them in a mailbox  or other appropriate receptacle for the system to operate on.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale