[plug] Redhat 6.1

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sun Mar 27 19:26:02 WST 2005

I think I speak for the group when I say: "Eewwwwww"
RH6.2 is wayyyy behind the times security-wise and there are no current
updating systems in place.

Where are you located? I'm sure people will be willing to burn / download an
IPCOP CD...
It's only 40MB, and it'll do what you have specified so far.
Oh, and you can dial / disconnect from the admin webpage, so a monitor isn't
*that* necessary.
http://mirror.wa.3fl.net/pub/ipcop/ipcop-1.4.4.iso

Regards,

CraigF.