[plug] debian install

Sibian isibian at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 29 22:44:37 WST 2005

Hi all,

Thank you to everyone at the PLUG workshop last night. I now have a
working Debian box to play with. :-)
I appreciate the patience everyone showed me as they acted as
interpreters and guides. Little by little I'm learning the language,
some day soon I'll be able to talk in full sentances. For the moment
about all I'm able to manage is to grunt and point. *Grunt* - headless,
*Grunt* - mailserver, *Grunt* - e-mail server, point to box on the desk,
*Grunt* - install... I've got a couple of Linux guides available now so
that's helping. On this note I'd appreciate any links to helpful
linux/hardware/jargon online dictonaries, a couple were suggested last
night, though I didn't have my pen and paper handy.

I'm seeing that there's plenty of reading ahead of me. It gives me
appreciation for the level of understanding of the people on this post
and involved in PLUG. I'm sure you've all done it a lot harder than I'll
have to. Each progressive generation builds on the last. I'm glad you've
all invested so much into making this as accessible as it is.

Regards,

Sibian