[plug] [OT] Spyware that acts like SP2 security features

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Tue Mar 29 15:34:00 WST 2005

Leon Brooks wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:07, Leon Blackwell wrote:
>

>>On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 02:03:06PM +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
>>

>>>a "help" section that is complete with illegitimate Microsoft logos.
>>>

>>...bastards
>>

>There are _legitimate_ Microsoft logos?

I suspect they look like the legitimate logos, but becuase they are not
used by the trademark holder they would be "illegitimate Microsoft logos"

>Cheers; Leon

Assuming this is posted here becuase you have now  moved them over to Linux?
hehe

Thanks for the heads up,
I am about to go help a client with a win98 system so I will let them
know. :)

E.