[plug] Unloading rivafb module

Quintin Lette qlette at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:43:12 WST 2005

I'm guessing its /etc/modules (well thats where it is in Debian Woody,
but its a distro specific thing - in SuSE 9.3 its in the
MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT variable in /etc/sysconfig/kernel)

You may also need to look at your grub config if you are using a
graphical or non standard vt settings (ie using the framebuffer in
vts)

The video card drivers are set in xorg.conf but the module would have
been loaded before this.

Cheers and I hope it helps.