[plug] Re: [plug-announce] May Seminar: Antics of linux.conf.au 2005

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Wed May 11 13:22:19 WST 2005

Daniel J. Axtens wrote:

> Are there any recordings/transcripts/notes/minutes/etc. from the meeting?

Unlikely.  We've been talking about doing recordings of PLUG meetings
on and off for quite a while now, but unfortunately both our previous
and current venues made this impractical.  (The current one doesn't
even have amplified speaker thingies, while the previous one didn't
allow us access to the mic output, so we would have to set up our own
recording equipment and everything.  Daniel, you're young and
enthusiastic, would you like to volunteer to provide recordings? :P)

Usually we make the presenter's slides available after the seminars,
but this month was a bit special, since there weren't any :-)  For more
formal meetings (AGMs) we put minutes up on the web site.

The moral of this is, if you live in Dubai or Broome or Collie, PLUG
meetings suck :P

Cheers,

Cameron.