[plug] Re: [plug-announce] May Seminar: Antics of linux.conf.au 2005

Daniel J. Axtens danielax at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:47:57 WST 2005

On the subject of checking for changes to the events, I've done up a
shell script that checks for you with the help of wget and cmp. If
there is a change, it mails you with mail.

All the components are attached: feel free to try it out: I reccomend
a cron job to run it once a time period of your choice, or an ifup
script for a ppp link.

chech_plug_events.sh is the shell script, plug_events_change is the
message sent to you.

BTW, I've not looked into it's security: use at your own risk.

HTH,
Daniel J. Axtens

Now, back to work! :-P
--
Neuronstorm: neuronstorm.sourceforge.net
The Neuronstorm Blog: leinad-golb.blogspot.com