[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** May Hacker Night Notice **

simon simon at plumtek.com
Fri May 13 14:21:47 WST 2005

Senectus . (senectus at gmail.com) wrote:

> ME! I am SO hanging out to see Anakin slaughter the kiddie jedi!
> (supposed to be one of the best scenes ) :-D

who slaughter the what now?

Seriously, I only ever thought ESB was a good movie (out of the first 3), and
I watched EP1 and thought it was so bad I didnt even bother watching EP2.

Im not likely to get dressed up as a jedi and stand in line for tickets......
:) Besides which, when you do that dont people throw fruit and stuff?

--
Simon Scott
simon at plumtek.com
mob: 0409113359