[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** May Hacker Night Notice **

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:27:03 WST 2005

On 5/13/05, simon <simon at plumtek.com> wrote:
> Senectus . (senectus at gmail.com) wrote:
> >
> > ME! I am SO hanging out to see Anakin slaughter the kiddie jedi!
> > (supposed to be one of the best scenes ) :-D
>
> who slaughter the what now?
uh.. I just realized someone might count this as a spoiler.. so I'll
shutup.. suffice to say it's supposed to be a VERY dark scene, and
most the reason for the MA rating.. this episode ISN'T for the little
kids.

> Seriously, I only ever thought ESB was a good movie (out of the first 3), and
> I watched EP1 and thought it was so bad I didnt even bother watching EP2.
EP2 was MUCH better than EP1 but still kinda crap in spots..

> Im not likely to get dressed up as a jedi and stand in line for tickets......
> :) Besides which, when you do that dont people throw fruit and stuff?
Yes.. I'm not getting dressed up.. no matter how much my boss threatens me :-|

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy