[plug] [OT] Dead pets

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon May 16 23:44:53 WST 2005

well, if your religions then it is the truth reall.

That said I'm an athiest, so I'd probably have to face up to a potentially
unhappy kid. But if uyou have a delusio^h^h^h^hreligion then its probably
one of the few times it'll actually be a good thing.

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.