[plug] [OT] Dead pets

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:19:40 WST 2005

On 5/18/05, Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:
<snip>
Oi.. that's a bit rough..
I mean Atheist is more likely to explain that all things die and to
show the proper method of disposing of a corpse so that it's sanitary
and respectful of the birds memory.

and Buddhists don't have a hell, basically you just get brought back
into the world again and again until you attain enlightenment (read:
until you _GET IT RIGHT_)

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy