[plug] Spam black lists getting HARSH...

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu May 26 12:43:44 WST 2005

Senectus . wrote:

> So I can't get off their list from withing this network!
> (their highly restrictive policies are a hoot to read..
> http://www.blars.org/errors/block.html )

I like this bit:

    If you would like a site be added or removed from BlarsBL, you may
    hire Blars at his normal consulting rates (currently $250/hour, 2
    hour minimum, $1000 deposit due in advance for non-established
    customers) to investigate your evidence about the site. If it is
    found that the entry was a mistake, no charge will be made and the
    entire deposit will be refunded. Send Blars email from a
    non-listed account to verify current rates and arrange payment.

i.e. he wants a $1000 deposit to de-list people, which you may or may
not get back.  Lovely.

Cameron