[plug] Query - Best Distro for Enterprise Web and Proxy Server

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:38:45 WST 2005

On 5/26/05, Ben Jensz <plug at jensz.id.au> wrote:
> Have a look at Whitebox Linux.  I'd personally try 3 first, as 4 has
> only just been released and is a little buggy from my testing of it.

Uh no offence to you or your whitebox friends.. but for true
"Enterprise" I'd stick with the big names.
Redhat or Novell (Suse), there nothing like having a multi million
doller company backing up their product when you need support etc...
(not that it ever help Windows much *ducks*)

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy