[plug] Discerning minds

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri May 27 17:56:04 WST 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 17:10 +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> Though really, most of the time there's not really much reason to
> prefer emacs, vim or even nano when all you're doing is composing an
> e-mail.

Hmm, I don't hhhhhhhDI'm not really too sure about that - sufficiently
reflexibxve vim use can leave all sorstxxts of unsightly givvexxxbberish
around your file, especially if you type as poorly as I do.^]VQo
It can be a bit silly leaving stray :commands around your edited file,
and a seasoned vim user can look like a right moron using any pxother
editor.

That said, I'm writing this in the mail composer in Evolution, so it
can't be too bad right?

--
Craig Ringer

^[:wq