[plug] Joining Networks

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:47:45 WST 2005

I have a wireless network that connects to the net via a gateway box
(soon to be moved.)
All the computers get there IP addresses via DHCP. I have my new
workstation that also has a wireless card and I'd like to allow the
laptops to access the network transparently through the wireless
network.
Seeing as the windows lappys are Windows and my workstation is Linux
I'm hoping someone else knows how to get this working. I have a laptop
and my workstation talking with my workstation handing out DHCP on ra0
(the wireless interface.)
I gather I really need the gateway to somehow do the DHCP for both
wireless and wired although the wireless is part of my motherboard so
it posses difficulties.

Any ideas?

Tim