[plug] vim wars

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue May 31 12:59:38 WST 2005

Mate, on my windows box, office aint there. So notepad it is. Wordpad if I
have to deal with funny line endings. Ultimately tho my windows box is
just a platform to run putty. So more often then not its still nano :)

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.