[plug] Evolution -> kde pim migration

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Tue Nov 1 00:54:04 WST 2005

G'day all,

I ask this here as I'm getting to a loose, frayed end..

I have a fairly detailed calendar and about 4.5k contacts in Evolution 2.2

Due to the development of multisync grinding to a halt and it's complete inability to sync with
Evolution 2.x I'm looking at migrating to the KDE Pim Apps.

Problem is I have no idea how to get my calendar data out of evolution and into KDE. When I migrated
from Exchange initially it was a piece of cake, I just used the evolution exchange connector.
Unfortunately I don't have exchange at my disposal anymore..

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could go about migrating 3 years of Calendar data over? I
have not even got to my contacts yet.

If I could get multisync to sync I could sync my ipaq (linux or windows) and do it that way.. Last
desperate resort I guess I'll have to aquire a Palm.. Evo syncs with Palm as does Kitchensync..

Hoping for a simpler solution..

Regards,
Brad