[plug] Squid and Windows Update Cache

Ryan ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Thu Nov 3 12:04:45 WST 2005

http://www.glob.com.au/windowsupdate_cache/

Been using that for about 4 years.  It has had a few minor issues with
recent changes (last few months) to Windows Update but should still be
OK.

Best bit is it gives you file level access to the updates and you can
easily clone them to another machine or back them up etc.

Would have been absolutely stuffed without it.

Ryan