[plug] [OT] Keyboard dongles

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 7 14:02:45 WST 2005

KVMs do this for you and the cheapies are much cheaper than the i-Pac
solution.  Pisk up a 2 way 2nd hand KVM for around $30.00(ish).

Kev

Paul Mc wrote:

> http://www.ozstick.com.au/prod_interface.html
>
> Some dongle things which should do what you want for $70. They are made
> for MAME machines, but you plug them in and they act like a KB. No
> programming needed.
>

> simon wrote:
>
>> Hey all
>>
>> Sorry once again for the OT, but Ive hunted and cant find much.
>>
>> Does anyone know of a design for a ps/2 keyboard dongle? I want to
>> fool some
>> old boxes into thinking they have a keyboard at boot time.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Simon Scott
>> simon at chrome64.org
>> mob: 0409113359

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!