[plug] Opensource groupware STILL SUCKS!

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Nov 8 16:27:14 WST 2005

> So, let me see if I've got this straight... Proprietary plugins are not
> okay, but it's a requirement for the program to run on a proprietary
> operating system?

Sure, if we can get exchange running on our established linux servers or
somehow figure a way to tap in to the exactly zero budget available for
connectors.

And keeping in mind there are *NO* viable open source alternatives to
outlook on windows. I'm assuming we are all briefed on the trials and
tribulations of trying to convince a completely unwilling staff to move to
linux desktops.

I havent even begun to expound on the depths of black bile I have on the
even uglier situation for those who want to use Entourage.