[plug] Opensource groupware STILL SUCKS!

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Tue Nov 8 17:33:20 WST 2005

None of which addresses the fact there is NO viable open source
client based groupware for a windows pc.

I mean what does one do. Say to a client "Cant be done". Its times like
that when advocating open source *really sucks*.

Its not a case of FOSS "client based groupware" on windows sucking. It
doesnt actually exist! I mean yeah, one day Aethera will be finished,
but its been years...

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate