[plug] We Want You, We Want You, We Want You For A New Recruit (Press Team That is)]

Karin Purser lugroundup at k-sit.com
Tue Nov 8 16:31:44 WST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: We Want You, We Want You, We Want You For  A New Recruit
(Press	Team That is)
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:51:40 +1100
From: James Purser <purserj at k-sit.com>
To: lugroundup at k-sit.com

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now advertising for members of the new and
improved Linux Australia Press Team.

We are putting together a team of bright, enthusiastic people who can
help Linux Australia get it's message out the media, as well as work on
new and exciting projects to further inform and entertain the public
while at the same time spreading the message of what Open Source can do
for them.

We have a wiki set up at http://wiki.linux.org.au/Press if you would
like to find out more about what we are looking for!

If you are interested then please drop me a line at purserj at k-sit.com
and we will organise to get together on-line in the next week or so to
get things moving.
--
James Purser
Chief Talking Guy - Linux Australia Update

--
      Cherio
      Karin

  "May all your hopes and dreams