[plug] Last nights seminar

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Nov 9 16:28:14 WST 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Harry McNally wrote:

> Adrian Woodley wrote:
>> Alice Springs would appear to have every network in
>> Australia running through it (when the specific location is not know, it
>> just put the point in the middle of the country in question).
>
> Isn't Pine Gap somewhere near Alice ? Perhaps the DNS LOC is reporting
> correctly after all ;)
>
> Harry

Hmm.

Someone last night , said something about pine gap monitoring all of the
telephone conversations in Oz.

So, maybe, all of the telecommunications traffic DOES run through the
middle of the country, or wherever pine gap exists (they haven't
installed the cloaking device, yet, have they?).

Oops, shouldn't have mentioned this. Maybe we will get "disappeared"
now. Or, maybe, with the accuracy and reliability of the Oz secret
police, maybe Rottnest and the schoolies, will get disappeared because
this was raised on this list...

--
Bret Busby
Armadale