[plug] These prices are HOT

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 10 14:31:24 WST 2005

Well, actually it is the prices which are claimed to be hot - not the
product.  The supplier is a legitimate wholesaler in Perth metro who
does NOT sell "hot" product.

Cheers
Kev

simon wrote:
> Kev (kdownes at tpg.com.au) wrote:
>
>>I receive "specials" from one of my suppliers on a regular basis.  This
>>one today made me wonder even more why people persist with Window$.
>>

> Funny, I know quite a few people who use these 'hot' copies of office
>
> :D
>
> --
> Simon Scott
> simon at chrome64.org
> mob: 0409113359

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We use and recommend Xandros 3.0.2
There are 10 types of people ...
    ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!