[plug] Oodles of Ubuntu CD's free for all

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Nov 11 13:11:01 WST 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 11:57 +0800, Mr Shayne wrote:
> How much are these things worth? I wouldnt mind having them available at
> the guild shop at murdoch. (Actually an Open Office CD would also rock.
> Dunno what the costs are there however.)
>
> --
> Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate

They aren't worth all that much, monetarily (beer-wise, speech-wise
they're worth more). You can order in almost any amount by going to
https://shipit.ubuntu.com/ , registering, and ordering.
"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not
 imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed
 at Columbus, they laughed at Edison, they laughed at the
 Wright brothers but they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
            -- Carl Sagan

Linux Counter user #306629