[plug] cannot boot server

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Wed Nov 16 12:50:39 WST 2005

I have a Debian server (woody) that cannot boot completely (only gets up to LI).
We had a UPS failure this morning and all servers came down.  On reboot all went up except this one, which happens to be the mail NS for customers.  Our backup is up and running.
Like to know how do I fix this?  I can access the partitions /dev/hda1 and /dev/hda3 (states /dev/hda2 may be a swap partition) all files look okay on the other partitions.
What do I need to do next.

I've noticed that my emails are bouncing back stating "access denied".

Thanks