[plug] [OT] Transforming a technician run company

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Nov 18 11:54:32 WST 2005

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:47, Jonathan Young wrote:

> All in all, some excellent points are made, but I think I agree with
> Senectus the most...

As do I, but the point I was trying to make was that there have been plenty of
OT posts that never had list members screaming for it to be taken off-list.
A case in point - from what I read of it - was the 'bloody telstra' thread.
I was arguing for consistency.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level.
		-- Quentin Crisp

Xaraya Content Management Solutions http://www.xaraya.com/