[plug] Anyone here using WestNet....

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Sun Nov 20 14:17:57 WST 2005

It's scoring so high (well over the 50% probability needed to quarantine
the message) because the IP address for shameless.plug.org.au is listed
on Sorbs' dynamic address space list
(http://www.au.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?202.89.160.37).

Perhaps the administrator of the PLUG servers could follow this up with
Sorbs or the owner of the address space the server is on (Arachnet?) so
that the listing can be rectified?  As it's probably affecting other
people with other ISPs / email providers who may be bouncing or
discarding messages from relays listed in Sorbs, so they might not even
know that they're missing messages to the list...

/ Ben