[plug] SuSE

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Mon Nov 21 09:42:56 WST 2005

Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:

> My view is -- "It's all Linux". The variances between distros are
> fairly inconsequential..
> Hopefully thats not a troll-bait statement though ;)

I agree!  In fact, if there are other SuSE users wanting to talk about
it, why not keep it on the list?

Hearing about problems relating to particular distros (or hearing good
things about them too!) lets other PLUG readers get an idea what various
versions are like even if it is not their flavour of choice.

If there are people trying to make up their mind which to go for or
people supporting multiple PCs running "whatever the previous guy
installed", then there is no harm in reading some specific SuSE tips and
experiences.

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX