[plug] SuSE

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 21 13:20:58 WST 2005

YAST is what I ran afoul of - each time.  Its easier to go in and do
things "the linux way", but at the risk of breaking YAST related stuff.
Each distro has its differences, but they are far outweighed by the
similarities.  A valid comparison to scale the differences to is
comparing linux to solaris, or better yet irix.

BillK