[plug] Multiboot Grub on headless Server

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:20:40 WST 2005

how about having alternate grub menu files? one with windows as default
and one with linux as default and just copy the one in for the OS you want
to boot....write a shell script to do it or sumthin.........and then use
one of those tools to mount linux partitions in windows and have a batch
script to copy in the file with linux as default