[plug] Mandriva 2006 print command

John and Susan Foster johnfoster at aapt.net.au
Sun Nov 27 22:40:18 WST 2005

Thanks you Leon for your help with my installation a week ago.
I re-installed Mandriva and it works, save for some minor teething problems,
such as the required print command when using acrobat reader.

In this program the "print" command brings up a print menu which required a
"print command".  The suggested command was /urs/bin/Ip. The response was
that no such file existed.  So I have tried several linux print commands with
no print result. Nor can I find anything in the literature other than  to
enter the appropriate command. But what is this or where can I find it?

--
Kind Regards

John Foster