[plug] Re: [plug-ctte] State of the PLUG workshop venue..

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Tue Nov 29 16:19:20 WST 2005

The problem, as I see it, is one of what to do with the unwanted stuff and
who
has the authority to make those types of decisions, not so much the clean
up.

I don't have any problems with making the place more acceptable, we need to
address the problem of where the stuff is coming from and what we are/can
do
with dealing with the problem.

The infrastructure solution is in the realm of the Uni. I may have a
simpler way
to deal with the network distribution.

Mark