[plug] PDA's

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Wed Nov 30 11:22:02 WST 2005

All the reasons we were expecting.  My point was that PLUG and similar
groups of computer people are the only areas you can get away with a
*seeming* contradiction of "it rocks - wanna buy it?" without being
forced to explain all that - which is what I somehow managed to do
anyway!  :-P

All extremely logical and understandable reasons, naturally, and I doubt
anyone expected otherwise.

Mine was more of a comment in general on the impression you need to make
to people who don't get the technology cycle and how fast it moves.

Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX
jonathan at pcphix.com

Phone: 0410 455 674