[plug] SAMBA on Fedora Core 4

James Drysdale drysdale at swiftdsl.com.au
Sun Oct 2 16:04:24 WST 2005

Daniel,

Yes that was it!
I had deliberately trying to avoid going into the GUI and work things out in
the command line only.
Not in a elitist fashion, but to know Linux better.
I feel a little foolish for not finding something this simple myself.

Things are working great, each Windows user has a home drive on the Linux
box, all is well.

Many thanks for that final piece of advice.

James.

news:4b86c8870509300553w5ac9ffe3yd57553122828f27b at mail.gmail.com...