[plug] [OT] - anybody read this interesting take on OFOS?

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Oct 3 09:05:03 WST 2005

On Sunday 02 October 2005 23:35, Alex Nordstrom wrote:
> Maybe it's just that I, like Torvalds, come from a home of two
> journalists (and therefore, as Bezroukov writes of him and his
> alleged conspiracy to gain "superhero" status, "...inherited a
> journalistic talent..." and an understanding of "...how important is
> (sic) to project the right public image..."), but I find myself
> wondering about the author's intentions.

All you need to know about Linus, you can quickly glean from watching
his quiet, patient trio of daughters. Pets, also, are a good indication
of their owners' true personality. The short story is, of course, that
Bezroukov is full of it.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia